There is that one moment after you go through something that was hectic or traumatic or that just took up all your attention. It’s that moment where you stop and look around and realize the world is still moving and things are still changing. It’s comforting and disconcerting at the same time.
We have survived the flooding, now it’s time to help with the recovery. If you want to help out, go to www.helpcoloradonow.org.
- Evergreen-based Wowza acquires Camfoo to improve cloud streaming [InnovatioNews]
- Denver Startup Week panel talks Colorado Open Data [Xconomy]
- Galvanize announces 2nd location in Boulder [Galvanize]
- Secretary of State and Governor present Colorado Innovation Challenge [DBJ]
- The flood and Boulder tech startups [DBJ]
- Governor Hickenlooper charms tech crowd at Denver Startup Week [RMTech]
- Everyone wants a gold-colored phone? Apple releases new iPhone 5C and 5S [TheVerge]
- iOS7 released Wednesday. Users immediately find bugs. By Wednesday night, iOS7 is no longer cool [AllThingsD]
- Will there be a Steam Box next week? All signs point to maybe [TheVerge]
- Obama Administration urges FCC to urge carriers to have the urge to unlock mobile devices. [WashingtonPost]
- 9/25 – SIM-Colorado – Mobile Strategy
- 9/25 – BDNT – Machine 2 Machine Hardware Hackfest
- 9/25 – Boulder/Denver BigData Meetup – Cluster Computing with Cascading and Mesos
- 9/26 – CTA – 2013 Denver CIO Executive Leadership Summit
- 9/26 – CTA – Colorado’s Community Colleges welcome Disney Institute
- 9/28 – BDNT – 2013 Society of Women Engineers Mini-Conference
- 10/1 – CTA – Insperity’s Health Care Reform WebEx
- 10/1 – BDNT – New Tech Boulder Meetup
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado, please let me know! Also if you attend any of the events listed, I would love to hear from you!