Colorado Tech Weekly brings you the top 10 technology stories of the past week and the best upcoming local tech events every Monday morning!
I pride myself on the ability to find tech news all over the state of Colorado, but this week it seems that almost all the headlines I chose were in Denver and I’m proud of that as well.
- Colorado Technology Association welcomes new board members Shawn Adamson from Comcast and J.B. Holston from Sitrion [CTA]
- Denver rated No. 2 on Forbes’ list of ‘Best Cities to Launch a Business’ [InnovatioNews]
- Boulder’s Room 214 acquires custom social network provider, Social Engine [Room214]
- Denver-based ad-tech start-up Choozle raises $1.8M seed round [Xconomy]
- Denver-based Welltok acquires Seattle-based mobile health developer Mindbloom [Xconomy]
- With new clients, new hires and new product releases, 2014 is a big year for SpireMedia in Denver [BuiltinColorado]
- 3 creatives who are making waves in Colorado tech [BuiltinColorado]
- HOSTING, headquartered in Denver, acquires Boston’s Ntirety, upping its total employee base to 400 [BuiltinColorado]
- 23rd Studios reviews Go Code Colorado [BuiltinColorado]
- Highlands Ranch-based Absio launches Dispatch Application -A confidential alternative to email [BDNT]
- 3/26 – CTA – Social Maintenance: Denver
- 3/27 – Aerohive Networks – The Great 802.11ac Migration: Upgrade Now, or Wait?
- 3/27 – CTA – IT Simplifier: Mapping an association cloud strategy
- 3/27 – CTA – Disaster-Proof your Microsoft SQL 2012 Databases
- 3/27 – BuiltinColorado – Built In Brews on March 27th at Spire Media
- 3/27 – CIGDA – Getting Your Game Noticed
- 3/27 – Denver Go Language User Group – GO (golang.org): Monthly Denver Gopher Meetup
- 4/1 – BDNT – New Tech Boulder Monthly Meetup
- 4/1 – Rocky Mountain AngularJS – Custom Directives
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado, please let me know! Also if you attend any of the events listed, I would love to hear from you!
You can subscribe to all my posts by email.
Feel free to ‘like’ Colorado Tech Weekly on Facebook!
One thought on “Colorado Tech Weekly #41: Denver Tech Weekly?”
Comments are closed.