Colorado Tech Weekly brings you the top 10 technology stories of the past week and the best upcoming local tech events every Monday morning!
More often than not, my headlines are filled with good news. More often than not, I have a hard time choosing only 10 headlines to share. It’s great!
This week I was bailed out by the Colorado Tech Roundup article from Michael Davidson at Xconomy. If you only read one article from this post read that one… then read the other 9 articles… then check out the events because there’s some good ones coming up… then pat yourself on the back because you live in Colorado.
Top Colorado Technology News
- Colorado Tech Roundup: Tech wages, CTA’s foundation, and Orbotix [Xconomy]
- 10 surprising facts you didn’t know about one of Denver’s fastest growing tech companies: ShopAtHome [BuiltinColorado]
- Denver-based Altitude Digital closes $7M in new financing from Silicon Valley bank [AltitudeDigital]
- Boulder’s LogRhythm Completes $40M Funding Round [CTA]
- 6 startup perks & the CO companies who provide them [BuiltinColorado]
- After 15 quarters of 50% plus growth Golden-based Net-Results to double team size & relocate to Denver [BuiltinColorado]
- Robert Reich and New Tech Colorado have some great plans for September [BDNT]
- Enterprise software ‘heavy-hitters’ Jim Franklin and Matt Larson join Boulder-based TapInfluence board of directors [CTA]
- Broomfield’s Webroot posts strong revenue and customer growth in fourth quarter to cap outstanding fiscal 2014 [DigitalColorado]
- Fort Collins to consider city broadband service to boost Internet speeds [InnovatioNews]
- 9/9 – BDNT – New Tech Fort Collins
- 9/9 – Denver WordPress Meetup – Developers & Designers: Lightning Talks Meetup
- 9/10 – DJUG – Timothy Potter: Benchmarking Solr Performance at Scale
- 9/10 – Refresh Denver – Speaker: Todd Berger & Lucian Föhr, Partners at Berger & Föhr
- 9/11 – SpotXchange – Engineering Open House
- 9/15 – Node.js Denver – Embedding Node.js into a High-performance Network Datapath
- 9/15-9/19 – Denver Startup Week
- 9/16 – Regis University – Introducing the College of Computer and Information Sciences
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado, please let me know! Also if you attend any of the events listed, I would love to hear from you!