Colorado Tech Weekly brings you the top 10 technology stories of the past week and the best upcoming local tech events every Monday morning!
In Colorado Tech Weekly 41, I joked about renaming this series Denver Tech Weekly. This week it could be called Boulder Tech Weekly! I’m really curious how Nest’s purchase of Revolv will play out. I finally post about Ello. I’m not sure about it, but I’m not sure why. And Longmont has a municipal broadband service? That’s cool!
Also MAKE SURE YOU GO VOTE!
Top Colorado Technology News
- FCC clears Broomfield-based Level 3’s purchase of TW Telecom [DBJ]
- Built In Colorado gives you 9 tips for getting hired at a Colorado tech company straight from recruiters [BuiltinColorado]
- Denver-based Galvanize announces GalvanizeU: Accedited Master’s of Data Science [Galvanize]
- Boulder’s Rogue Wave releases Klocwork 10.1, the newest version of its static analysis tool for developers [InnovatioNews]
- Boulder-based Zayo adding 93 route-miles in Boulder area to its 800-mile Front Range fiber network [InnovatioNews]
- City of Longmont unveils “NextLight”, a municipal internet service [BizWest]
- Boulder-based Ello raises $5.5 million, vows to remain ad-free by becoming Public Charter [TechKnowBytes]
- Google’s Nest adds Boulder home automation hub maker, Revolv to its technology team [DBJ]
- Boulder-based cloud security firm Managed Methods raises $1.5 million [BizWest]
- Boulder’s FreeWave Technologies launches WaveContact family of wireless I/O solutions for M2M [InnovatioNews]
- 10/30 – BuiltinColorado – Built In Brews at Solidfire
- 11/2-11/4 – SIMposium2014
- 11/3 – MoMoCo Boulder- Marketing and Mobile User Experience Aren’t Compatible
- 11/4 – BDNT – New Tech Boulder Monthly Meetup
- 11/4 – Joomla! Denver – Monthly Joomla! Meetup
- 11/4 – Software Test Professionals Conference & EXPO Fall 2014
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado, please let me know! Also if you attend any of the events listed, I would love to hear from you!
You can subscribe to all my posts by email.
Feel free to ‘like’ Colorado Tech Weekly on Facebook!
Visit directly at ColoradoTechWeekly.com
One thought on “Colorado Tech Weekly #72: Almost all the things happened in Boulder”
Comments are closed.