Colorado Tech Weekly brings you the top 10 technology stories of the past week and the best upcoming local tech events every Monday morning!
Learning software development is hard. It doesn’t matter which route you take, whether you go the college route like me or go to a dev bootcamp or learn on your own, it is hard. We are constantly learning new things which lead us to learn about new things which lead us to learn new things about the new things before find out there are more things to learn. So It’s a lot of learning… and things.
This week, check out the student blogs from DaVinci Coders and the Hiring Day event for the Galvanize gSchool and support a student. We need all the support we can get.
Top Colorado Technology News
- Top 17 Tech Companies in Colorado [NexusTek]
- Golden-based HomeAdvisor and Better Business Bureau partner to strengthen online reviews [BuiltinColorado]
- Everyone has their own story! Follow the DaVinci Coders Rails Student Bootcamper Blogs [DaVinciCoders]
- Westminster-based DigitalGlobe cuts jobs, looking for more efficiency [DBJ]
- 42 jobs lost as Datu Health closes its Boulder headquarters [DenverPost]
- Coalfire expands in Denver after investors buy majority stake [Tech+]
- Drone video service set to launch at Winter Park, Copper Mountain [DenverPost]
- Broomfield’s Gogo adds faster 4G inflight Internet for clients with their own planes [Tech+]
- John Deere to partner with Greenwood Village-based DN2K on cloud platform for farmers [DBJ]
- Wazee Digital opens new headquarters in Denver [WazeeDigital]
- 10/22 – Denver WordPress – Understanding Theme Code: WordPress Development for Designers
- 10/22 – Galvanize – Full Stack Hiring Day
- 10/23 – CIGDA – Monthly Northside Casual
- 10/23 – Denver Dev Day
- 10/24 – DaVinci Institute – Investigating Data with Python and Pandas Workshop
- 10/26 – CBRE Data Center Solutions – Denver Data Center Tours
- 10/26 – Code For Denver – Project Night
- 10/27 – Boulder iOS – Advanced Debugging
- 10/27 – CTA – Gov-in-Tech
- 10/27 – Innovation Pavilion – Digital Health with James Landers, Sr. Manager, Clinical Tech @Kaiser Permanete
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado, please let me know!
Does your Colorado tech company have a blog or newsletter? Am I already subscribed to it? If you answered “yes” then “no”, send me your info! I want to hear about what you’re doing!
You can subscribe to all my posts by email.
Feel free to ‘like’ Colorado Tech Weekly on Facebook!
Visit directly at ColoradoTechWeekly.com