Colorado Tech Weekly brings you the top 10 technology stories of the past week and the best upcoming local tech events every Monday morning!
One of the cool things about Colorado being a great place for tech startups is that we can get all the shopping “holidays” in one day!
Top Colorado Technology News
- Boulder-based SendGrid names two more new members to its leadership team [InnovatioNews]
- How Colorado tech gives back for the holiday season [BuiltinColorado]
- Gift guide: Internet of Things products by local companies [DenverPost]
- Colorado tech tackles your gift list: 6 innovative gifts that’ll run less than $100 [BuiltinColorado]
- 5 Colorado startups reveal the secrets to their successful Kickstarter campaigns [BuiltinColorado]
- Loveland-based Aleph’s LulzBot TAZ 5 rated best overall 3D printer by Make Magazine [InnovatioNews]
- DaVinci Institute moves startup space, coding school to Westminster [DBJ]
- Heck yeah, we’re from Denver: DispatchHealth [Tech+]
- Boulder’s Rapt Media wins gold Stevie Award in 2015 Stevie Awards for Women in Business [RaptMedia]
- Boulder-based Zayo Group to buy Canada’s 4th largest telecom [Tech+]
- 12/2 – CTA – Industry Briefing: 2016 Legislative Outlook
- 12/2 – Galvanize – Full Stack Immersive Open House (Fort Collins)
- 12/2 – Mobile Growth @ Galvanize – Appboy, Artifact Uprising, & MapQuest
- 12/3 – CTA – Tech Advisory Summit: Connecting Tech Professionals with Educators
- 12/3 – GirlDevelopIt – BOULDER: Meet Your Leaders Panel & Happy Hour
- 12/3 – IBM – Watson Analytics LIVE! (Boulder)
- 12/5 – GirlDevelopIt – BOULDER: Code and Coffee
- 12/8 – BDNT – New Tech Fort Collins
- 12/8 – Denver WordPress – WordPress Happiness Hour at the Denver Library
- 12/8 – Galvanize – Full Stack Immersive Info Session (Denver)
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado, please let me know!
Does your Colorado tech company have a blog or newsletter? Am I already subscribed to it? If you answered “yes” then “no”, send me your info! I want to hear about what you’re doing!